15 Day Video for Promo
Core Risk Profile results are powered by Arx Nimbus’ patented Thrivaca multi-data-source platform technology, utilizing a diverse set of data sources, the following are to be addressed and included in the 15-day trial sign up:
- Historical frequency and loss data derived from published reports and analysts
- Detailed, machine-learning driven network scans
- Industry-specific probability patterns
- NIST 800-53 standard controls
- Attack pattern analysis and trend-line within industry segment
- Customer-specific company financial metrics
- Impact and Probability determination derived through Thrivaca’s proprietary actuarial science algorithm.
- Results include:
- Mapping of relationships between Threats, Risks, Vulnerabilities and Capabilities, allowing detailed optimization of Risk Management decisions.
- T-Score and Cyber Efficiency Indexing
- Total Digital Risk by source and Non-Remediation
- Solution Navigator with a Digital Risk Journey
Advise Cyber embraces the Gartner declaration that by 2025, 60% of organizations will use cybersecurity risk as a primary determinant in conducting third-party transactions and business engagements. Investors, especially venture capitalists, are using cybersecurity risk as a key factor in assessing opportunities. Increasingly, organizations look to cybersecurity risk during business deals, including mergers and acquisitions and vendor contracts. The result is more requests for data about a partner’s cybersecurity program via questionnaires or security ratings.
Advise Cyber and Arx Nimbus are your team, providing your custom Risk Profile with key insights as a basis for action, derived from data-driven risk analysis. Risk Profile results stated in terms of annualized expected loss values, also known as the annual carrying cost of specific risk conditions.