Unfortunately, cybercrime happens every day, and great web security measures are needed to protect websites and web applications from becoming compromised. Website security is one of the methods to protect and secure websites and servers. Websites are scanned for any possible vulnerabilities and malware through website security software. This software can scan for backdoor hacks, redirect hacks, Trojans, and many other threats. Web security solution protecting devices wherever they are: in the office, on the road, or in the air. Comprehensive solution includes web filtering, zero-day anti-malware, SSL & content inspection, DLP to on-premises, cloud or hybrid.
There are some questions, which are on every user’s mind whenever they enter their credentials on different websites:
- How about your personal data being leaked by any website…?
You’re a concerned web developer who wants to make their web apps more secure.
You’re a web developer applying to jobs, and you want to be ready if your interviewers ask you questions about web security.
To solve all your worries, web security has come in the picture on your website security purpose. Advantages of Web Security over different organizations:
- Best in class Threat Prevention against sophisticated Malware.
- Secure inbound and outbound traffic.
- Effective threat detection using integrated ATD and TIE.
- Malware scan.
- Malware removal.
- Manual malware and hack removal.
- File change monitoring.
- Blacklist/spam monitoring.
- Blacklist removal.
- Security monitoring.
- Web Application Firewall (WAF).
- Content Delivery Network (CDN).